Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gold Shoes



I have an equal amount of black and brown in my closet. This can be problematic when deciding whether to purchase black shoes or brown shoes. But I have discovered the magical non-boring neutral that is gold. It holds up a bit better than silver, matches everything, and can be dressed up or down. Gold shoes. Do it.

(clockwise from top right: marc jacobs glitter mule wedges, TOMS glitter slip-on, betisa gold shoes, joy and alexandre herchcovitch jelly oxfords, metallic t-bar flats sigerson morrison)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love the Betisa ones but I bet the TOMS ones are super comfy, plus they support a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really want a pair of TOMS. They look so comfy. Basically, I want all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 pair of TOMS, including those gold ones!

    ReplyDelete